<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Okay, I have to admit that I have not been blogging much lately.
So I shall be doing that now.
Have been rather busy nowadays, with more assignments coming up, university applications and related stuffs to do.
Sighs...
But it's a good sign. Cause the hectic lifestyle is always a good preparation to university life. I suppose it will be more hectic than those 2 years in JC right? And I'm able to pay for the hostel fees (if I can get one), especially when my mother is persistent that I should stay in the university hostel as much as I can when I'm in university.
So I will by more packed for now.
And I'm glad that I'm not the only one moving on. :)
That should be all for now. :)